ROME REPORTS releases a special program about John Paul II's miracle




September 19, 2013. (Romereports.com) There's a miracle behind this face. On April 8th 2011, Floribeth Mora woke up with a headache so strong she had to be taken to the emergency room.  

FLORIBETH MORA
“I was hospitalized. They told me I had a brain hemorrhage.”

The doctors didn't have good news for Floribeth's husband. They told him her days were limited. But that was before John Paul II came into the picture. Now, in a special program produced by ROME REPORTS, they share the human drama they went through and the unexpected outcome of their story. A heartwarming and emotional story that saved her life and paved the way towards John Paul II's canonization.

EDWIN ARCE
Floribeth's husband
“I try not to remember those difficult moments because they were filled with pain.”

FLORIBETH MORA
“Then, I suddenly hear a voice in my room that tells me: 'Rise.' I got up and went into the kitchen, where my husband asked me what I was doing. I told him: 'I feel fine.'”

Now, TV channels from around the world will be able to air the emotional story of John Paul II's miracle narrated by those who were directly affected.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots