7QT: Three Questions, a Special Request, and More


1. This has been another busy week, as I continue working out at the gym on a daily basis and seeing my Physical Therapists twice a week for treatment of sciatica. I only have a few weeks of therapy left and will probably celebrate when it is over. This has cut down on my time for writing and researching my new book and completion of other projects, but hopefully, I will be a new woman when they are done with me!

Three Questions: Speaking of working out, what do you wear when you work out at the gym in the summer (The gym is very warm.)? Have you been able to find modest work-out clothes? What do you wear for swimming? It seems practically impossible these days to find clothes that are modest, and even if they look modest, they may not be  so when you are doing certain exercises.


2. Happy Father's Day to all dads on Sunday! Here is a piece I wrote about my dad last Father's Day.

Here's what else I have been busy doing this summer:

3. Gardening





4. Attending Daily Mass everyday and Eucharistic Adoration (as often as possible)



5. Taking long walks in the park (The tall one below is me!) 



6. Blogging

Here are some of my best posts this week:

Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help begins 

St. Germaine Cousin, patron of people with disabilities and victims of abuse

Saint Lutgardis, Patron of the Blind and the Physically Disabled

7. Praying that the people who promised to review my book, Seven Saints for Seven Virtues, will do so, as I can certainly use more reviews.


Special Request: If you have read my book and enjoyed it, would you please write a brief review on Amazon? Thank you!

Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Father's Day!

Jean


For more Quick Takes, visit  This Ain’t the Lyceum!


Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots