HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Today I am thanking God for my many blessings:

1. My Catholic Faith - for Pope Benedict XVI, Bishop Michael, all the holy Priests and Sisters I have known in my life, for my Community, and for my Spiritual Father.

2. My wonderful, loving husband who shares my love for the faith.

3. My family - Although the miles separate us, you're always in my daily prayers and in my heart.

4. My friends - those of you near and far -- those I see and touch and pray with and also those whom I chat with online - you're all precious to me.

5. My parish family - which is so large, but whom I am getting to know one person at a time - those I see and pray with at daily Mass and those I see only on Sundays.

6. My readers - You're important to me and please know that I keep you all in my prayers.

This Thanksgiving Day, I will be thanking God for the blessing each one of you has been to me. You are precious gifts to me from God.

I have much more to thank God for today, but there is much cooking left to do, so I will bid you adieu.

May you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. A blessed Thanksgiving to you Rob and Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am home from seminary for Thanksgiving this week, and I would like to stop by your blog and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, sorry it's a day late...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Matthew! It's good to hear from you! I received your email and continue to keep you in my prayers. I am praying for that car you need.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Tito! I really like the way you have arranged your blog now! Visiting Custos Fides is a daily requirement for me.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Cy! I'm still celebrating Thanksgiving, so it's definitely not to late for greetings. I visited your blogs and really enjoyed them. I, too, am a great fan of St. Therese of Lisieux and feel a particular affinity to her.
    I am fascinated by the cockateils, but I have always been a bird watcher and animal lover. I guess I'm like my dad (who passed away several years ago)who planted a cherry tree in the middle of his vegetable garden so he could watch the birds. :)

    God bless you all during this beautiful season of Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots