More Photos From the Midwest Catholic Family Conference

The Eucharistic Adoration Procession begins indoors.
Fr. Groeschel and another Franciscan Friar of the Renewal join the ranks.
The young man on the right is holding a candle.
Young ladies in their First Holy Communion dresses process behind Jesus in the monstrace with the clergy and drop roses petals on the path in Our Lord's honor.

Fr. Groeschel keeps up and follows the young men.
Jesus travels through downtown Wichita.
We come here to adore and sing the praises of the Lord. There were about 2500 people at the conference and most of them were in this procession. The Knights of Columbus are in the background, wearing their black tuxedos. It was too warm to wear their full regalia in the 100 degree weather.
Sandy Rongish, me, and Brother Benjamin pose for a photo at the Brothers of St. John "Children of Hope" booth. The Brothers are here to teach children of all ages to adore. They are wonder-workers for the Lord!
Brother Isaiah and Brother Benjamin both from the Monastery in Monterrey, Mexico at the end of the conference, packing up. Thank you, Brothers, for loving and serving the Lord with your whole heart, mind, and soul, for loving us, and for bringing the culture of life to our families. We are so grateful to God for all that you do. It was in the 100's here during the conference and both Brothers commented on how "pleasant" the weather was here (especially compared to southern Mexico this time of year.)
See you at next year's conference!

Related Posts:

Comments

  1. Jean, I am so glad you are sharing the conference experience with us. I'm sorry to see Fr. Groeschel looking so frail in one picture though. I guess he is still recovering from that serious accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this fantastic event with us. I have to say that I was particularly pleased to see you in one of the photos. I have long been wondering what you look like, you beautiful face radiates God's goodness working within you, just as I knew it would :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ladies!

    Esther, you're right about Fr. Groeschel. He has difficulty standing in one spot for long, but he seems to do better with walking. I can relate to that. He is still VERY sharp mentally and hasn't lost his sense of humor. However, once someone has had that kind of an accident and trauma to their body, their body is never quite the same again. Often, the person suffers from chronic pain.

    Deb, Be sure and check out the photos below - there are many more there. It's great to have you back again. How was your vacation?

    You're welcome, Kim

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb,

    Thanks for your kind words and the beautiful compliment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and are published at the blogger's discretion.

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Lydia Purpuraria