Catholic Fire's Top Ten for 2015





2015 was a memorable year for Catholic Fire, as our readership has continued to grow! This year's top posts reflect readers' interests in: the Blessed Virgin Mary, the saints, prayer, Catholic books and films for Lent, Advent tips, and Catholic theology and philosophy.

1.   Best Catholic Books for Lent
2.   Top Ten Catholic Films for Lent
3.   Prayer to the Blessed Mother for the Healing of our Country
4.   Fr. Barron on Atheism and Philosophy
5.   Conquered by Love
6.   Novena to St. Therese of Lisieux
7.   Novena to Our Lady of Fatima
8.   Ten Tips for a Peace-Filled Advent
9.   Feast of Our Lady of Sorrows
10. St. Bonaventure

My top two referring sites were:

1. Spirit Daily
2. Big Pulpit

I am extremely grateful to these websites and to all who have shared my posts. My heartfelt thanks go out you. God bless you!

Thank you to all my readers who have supported and encouraged me this past year and over the years. On December 27th, I celebrated my 12th year of blogging at Catholic Fire.

Comments

Blog Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

The Spirituality and Miracles of St. Clare of Assisi

Saint Michael de Sanctis: Patron of Cancer Patients

Saint Gerard of Brogne: Patron of Abbots